Procedure and terms and conditions of online sales
The following conditions are part of the conditions of sale (see E, I).
1. The respective internet auction begins with an offer made by the organizer on the internet platform. This is a declaration of intent by the organizer aimed at concluding a purchase contract. At the same time, the bidding period is specified in the offer by specifying "auction end". This offer cannot be accepted with a simple "yes", but it is a previously declared acceptance of the highest bid. The organizer only accepts the highest bid that is effectively submitted by a bidder within the specified bidding period in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale.
2. Bids can only be submitted online using the mask installed on the platform for registered bidders. Bids that are submitted in any other way will not be considered, even if they are received by the organizer during the bidding period. Bids for which the bidder has not declared that he agrees to the validity of these terms and conditions and the auction conditions for his specific bid and has taken note of the cancellation policy there will also not be accepted. Bids submitted up to the end of the auction, which are submitted for the registered user under "Bid" in accordance with the terms and conditions, will only take part in the auction if they have been received by the organizer by the end of the auction. The transmission takes place at the risk of the bidder.
3. Before submitting a bid, the content of the bid is summarized on an overview page. The bidder can correct his bid there using the change fields provided. By clicking the “Submit bid” button, the bidder submits a binding bid to the organizer to conclude a purchase contract. After the bid has been submitted, the bidder receives an automatically generated email from the organizer, which confirms that we have received the bid and gives its details (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute an acceptance of the contract, but only a confirmation of participation in the auction with the submitted bid. Each bid of each bidder is made resolutely by submitting a higher bid. The respective bidder is bound to the submitted bid until the end of the bidding period. Bids that are below the minimum bid will not take part in the sale, even if the organizer does not receive a higher bid by the end of the auction. The purchase contract for the auctioned horse comes about without a separate knock-down through the effective highest bid of the registered bidder (user or customer) at the end of the bidding period.
4. An effective bid must correspond to the minimum bid and, moreover, be at least one bidding step higher than the previous bidder`s bid. The bidding step amounts to at least € 500.00 for the horses entered in the auction. It is only offered in Euros (€). The bidder will be informed by e-mail or in another suitable way on the internet platform that his bid will be accepted and also if he has been outbid. All specified bids are exclusive of the applicable sales tax.
5. The start time of the final of the online auction (bid up) is indicated by a countdown over the entire auction time on the overview list and on the detail page of the respective lot. The lots run out every 2 minutes. So if the first lot runs out at 4 p.m., then the second lot runs out at 4:02 p.m., the third lot at 4:04 p.m., and so on. In the last 2 minutes before the final end of the auction of a lot, each bidding activity extends the countdown timer by an additional 2 minutes. In other words, if a bid is made when there are only 35 seconds left, the timer is set to 2 minutes. If there is no further bid during this time, the auction ends and the hammer price is displayed on the bid board. An extension of the completion time for a previous lot does not lead to an extension for the following lot.
6. Notification of the conclusion of the contract: The bidder who has submitted the highest effective bid at the end of the auction will be notified of this in writing by email or in some other way on a permanent data carrier. The receipt of the notification is the confirmation of the already concluded purchase contract and not an additional requirement for its conclusion. Bidders who have not submitted the highest bid will not receive any notification. The highest bid is only given anonymously on the platform immediately after the bidding period has expired. According to § 312 f BGB, the notification to the purchaser contains a confirmation of the contract in which the content of the contract is reproduced and contains the information required in Article 246 a of the Introductory Act to the Civil Code, including the cancellation policy. After the auction period ends, the buyer will be announced in the auction results.
7. We are entitled at our discretion to block registered bidders for individual auctions of individual objects or for a certain period of time or in general and thus to exclude them from the right to participate in auctions to a limited or unlimited extent. This is only permissible if there is an important reason that shows that the continued existence of a legal relationship with the blocked person is no longer reasonable for us.
8. The organizer can cancel an auction at any time before the end of the bidding period if he decides to do so at reasonable discretion if there is an objective reason. In the event of system failures due to technical conditions, the organizer is also entitled to cancel the auction. In this respect, we expressly reserve the right to revoke our respective offer made on the Internet in accordance with 3. The decision to cancel will be communicated on the internet platform with key words indicating the reason. The already submitted bids expire with the notification without replacement. This reservation to revoke our offer to sell to the highest bidder expires at the end of the auction in the case of an auction carried out in accordance with the announcement and ended with the end of the bidding period, without a separate declaration from us being required. Claims for damages by bidders in the event of technical problems in the processing of the Internet auction, in particular in the event of system failures, non-receipt of bids or their rejection for technical reasons, are excluded.
9. The organizer maintains a hotline during the ongoing auctions, which can be reached at the time specified on the Internet platform with the fees stated there at the expense of the caller. This hotline is only used to resolve processing problems and not to accept bids. Neither promises nor contractual agreements of any kind are made via the hotline.
10. After full payment (purchase price and other costs), the auctioned horse must be picked up by Friday, December 2nd, 2022, 4 pm at the latest. From Saturday, December 3rd, 2022, all maintenance costs will be borne by the buyer. The transport of the horse may only take place after presentation of a receipt of payment certificate issued by the organizer. The horses are handed over with halter.